At 5 1/2 inches, the short mug has a cozy feel for those looking for a little less liquid and a little more snuggle. The graceful curving belly tapers into an elegant neck and the lip beckons your favorite beverage to dance right into your mouth. Due to its size and shape, it has easily become a favorite among folks of all ages and beverage preferences. Jason Silverman designed this mug to accommodate the Keurig-style coffee machines. However, we think they work equally well with a standard coffee maker, a tea strainer or even a humble tea bag.
Jason Silverman’s Short Mug has Six Glaze Choices
- Berry – A base of buttery yellow spills over with purple and blue combining golden mulberry, grape, raspberry and blueberry in one stunning mug
- Green – A fresh, spring green with a splash of purple to create a dance of color on this mug
- Purple – This dynamic purple flows with grape, burgundy, maroon, and lavender to inspire lovers of all shades of purple to cherish this mug
- Red – A deep burgundy spills over with a port wine tone in a gorgeous rush of deep reds enveloping this mug in rich color
- Sky – Spring green and pale blue create a waterfall of color poured over a buttery yellow base on this bright mug
- Water – This color truly embodies a rushing stream with flow of blues and green that create an unforgettable mug
Available in six colors, the short mug makes a great gift for those who enjoy vibrant color. Since all of Jason Silverman’s pottery comes in all six colors, these mugs can also create a rainbow in your tableware. Whether you want a full set of dinnerware in purple, a place setting in each color, or a creative pairing, you will love Jason’s vibrant colors. (shown in Red, Purple & Jade Sky)
All Jason Silverman’s pottery is created with dishwasher and microwave safe porcelain.